200 litre Water Butt Kit / Double 200 litre Water Butt Kit
A 200 litre water butt kit, ideal for average sized gardens. Simply fit the water butt to the drainpipe and start collecting rainwater that otherwise would flow away. You can use this to keep your garden flowers and vegetables well watered, without using water from the mains tap. This is especially useful for those on a water meter. a double 200 litre kit = 400 litres in total, can be ordered as well. The kit is included, so the two butts can be connected together.
- Rainsaver Water Butt with a tap and child safe lid, 1 x stand and 1 x Rain Diverter Kit included.
- Wood grain effect barrel.
- The Rain Diverter Kit fits standard 68mm (2.7") round and 65mm (2.5") square plastic downpipes. Not suitable for cast iron downpipes.
- The water butt is supplied pre-drilled, setting it up is easy.
- Child-safe locking lid.
- Made from recycled plastic.
- The double kit has two water butts and stands, a diverter kit, plus a link kit, to connect the two water butts.
Size of water butt - Height with stand 121.6cm, Diameter 68cm
GREAT USE OF RECYCLED PLASTIC! The water butt is made from 100% recycled plastic and this comes from both consumer waste and industrial waste. For consumer waste, these are plastics which are collected at the kerbside by councils. The post industrial waste is things like scrap from plastic companies, old gas pipes when replaced by utilities companies, old wheelie bins, car bumpers, etc.).
UK mainland delivery included (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Delivery time is approximately 7 days.
Use the drop down bar below to select a single or double kit.
is on back order