1050 litre Water Butt Kit
A large 1050 litre rain water butt kit (350 litre triple), that is perfect for collecting rain water to use in large gardens, with lots of watering required. A great way to conserve water and reduce water bills if you have a mains water meter. Made from recycled plastic.
- Fits round downpipes with diameters of 68mm, 80mm and 100mm and square 65mm downpipes. Not suitable for cast iron downpipes.
- The butts are supplied pre-drilled and plugged and has two tap positions; one positioned 40cm from the ground to allow space to fill a watering can and another at the bottom for hose connection when used raised on a plinth or stand. (not included)
- Link pipes included to connect the three water butts together.
- The water butts have spring operated child-safe lids.
- Heavy duty taps, and rain diverter included.
Dimensions of water butts - Height 120cm, Diameter top 78cm, base 63cm.
GREAT USE OF RECYCLED PLASTIC! The water butt is made from 100% recycled plastic and this comes from both consumer waste and industrial waste. For consumer waste, these are plastics which are collected at the kerbside by councils. The post industrial waste is things like scrap from plastic companies, old gas pipes when replaced by utilities companies, old wheelie bins, car bumpers, etc.).
UK mainland delivery included
Delivery time is approximately 14 to 28 days.
is on back order